Order and Delivery
FOR OVERSEAS ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL FIRST FOR CORRECT SHIPPING QUOTE
Listed below is the information needed to make a purchase from our website. If you have any queries or concerns please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For UK Islands, Northern Ireland, and International orders - please notes below.
Our shipping prices are set as a default by this site provider, and as such will be an approximation of delivery cost. For more detail please email before placing your order so that we can advise on accurate shipping costs.
Before placing an order please ensure that you have fully read and understood our Terms and Conditions including our Returns Policy and Fabric Information, and placing an order with us confirms your acceptance of them.
How to Order:
1. Select the fabrics that you require by browsing through our pages
2. Click to add this fabric to your shopping cart, then specify the number of metres that you require. If you are ordering cushion covers please enter the number of units that you wish to order.
3. The price charged is the price shown, this is the per metre price and is inclusive of VAT plus the delivery charge. (Per item in the case of cushion covers)
4. You can review your basket at any time by clicking on the basket icon. To remove items from your basket, change the metres order to zero.
5. You can then continue to shop or proceed to checkout.
6. Once you have finished shopping click on "checkout" and you will be guided through the payment process.
7. When payment is complete you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order.
Your order will normally be dispatched to you within 3 working days to the UK mainland. Delivery times will vary dependent on the destination.
International customers, including UK Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please read our terms and conditions page, and please contact us via email at - email@example.com before placing your order.
We will be able to facilitate your order, but we will need to advise on the appropriate shipping costs prior to an order being placed.
We will then contact you to advise how to proceed with your order.
For international deliveries please note that we are not able to deliver to PO Box numbers and will require a residential address. Also please note your contact number on your order as this is required for us to be able to export the order to you. It is very important that you let us have your contact number as our carriers cannot deliver to an international address without one.
If we have insufficient stock to fulfill your order we will contact you.